- One ticket to Replay America: The Go-Go’s, Motels, Scandal & Naked Eyes
- When: Friday, July 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: PPL Park
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17.50 for front general admission (up to a $42 value)
- $12.50 for rear general admission (up to a $31 value)
- $24.50 for reserved seating (up to a $57 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Go-Go’s: Founding members Belinda Carlisle, Jane Wiedlin, Charlotte Caffey, and Gina Schock made history as the first all-female band to top the Billboard album charts by writing their own songs and playing their own instruments. Expect a treasure chest of upbeat, new-wave classics such as “We Got the Beat,” “Our Lips Are Sealed,” and “Vacation.”
- Patty Smyth and Scandal: best known for shooting down the walls of heartache (bang-bang) with the smash hit “The Warrior,” the Grammy- and Oscar-nominated singer continues her reunion tour with her old band, treating fans to MTV staples such as “Goodbye to You”
- Martha Davis and The Motels: The band formerly known as The Motels may now go by “Martha Davis and The Motels,” but they still evoke California sunsets with the smash hit “Suddenly Last Summer”
- Naked Eyes with Pete Byrne: Singer Pete Byrne still gets fans slow-dancing with their Trapper Keepers during “Always Something There to Remind Me” and “Promises Promises”