- One G-Pass to see RePLAY: Symphony of Heroes
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$43 for the balcony, rows G–K (up to C$62.25 value)
- C$58 for the balcony, rows A–F (up to C$84 value)
- C$69 for the orchestra, rows N–Z (up to C$99 value)
- C$84 for the orchestra, rows DD–M (up to C$124 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.Discount reflects MERCHANT’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
RePLAY: Symphony of Heroes
Video-game music has a way of staying with people long after they’ve put the controller down, turned the console off, and washed the virtual-reality gel out of their eyes. So when 2006’s Play recreated the melodies from the Final Fantasy series, Metal Gear Solid, World of Warcraft, and Super Mario World, it did so to celebrate both the compositions in their own right, and the visual worlds those compositions accompanied. Now, more than seven years after that initial world tour—and after its Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses and More Friends: Music from Final Fantasy tours—the team behind Play returns with a full orchestra and chorus to again shed light on the artistic merits of video games. Award-winning music from such modern works as Portal and Halo joins that of classics such as The Legend of Zelda, while the landscapes of their respective digital worlds come to life on a giant screen, enticing gamers and non-gamers alike.