Orchestra concerts answer the age-old question of what sound a tree makes when it falls in the forest and then gets made into a violin. Solve the mystery with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
- When: Thursday, April 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $41 for rear grand-tier seating (up to $58.70 value)
- $44 for front grand-tier seating (up to $63.85 value)
- $56 for rear mezzanine or rear orchestra seating (up to $81.25 value)
- $71 for mid orchestra seating (up to $102.25 value)
- $98 for front orchestra seating (up to $141.20 value)
- $116 for front orchestra seating with a poster and post-show meet and greet (up to $166.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
rePLAY: Symphony of Heroes
Video-game music has a way of staying with people long after they’ve put the controller down, turned the console off, and washed the virtual-reality gel out of their eyes. So when 2006’s Play recreated the melodies from the Final Fantasy series, Metal Gear Solid, World of Warcraft, and Super Mario World, it did so to celebrate both the compositions in their own right, and the visual worlds those compositions accompanied. Now, more than seven years after that initial world tour—and after its Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses and More Friends: Music from Final Fantasy tours—the team behind Play returns with a full orchestra and chorus to again shed light on the artistic merits of video games. Award-winning music from such modern works as Portal and Halo joins that of classics such as The Legend of Zelda, while the landscapes of their respective digital worlds come to life on a giant screen, enticing gamers and non-gamers alike
95% of 22 customers recommend
“Don't get your hopes too high for the music you want to hear, unless you're a fan of all the heavily-mainstream-only stuff.”
“Best to gets seats in the middle but the acoustics are great so location should not matter too much if you are not extremely particular about that stuff”
“I took my son but Ibwas amazed and excited. The music is incredibke and to see it blayed live is quite a treat.”