What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
- When: Thursday, April 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $38 for rear grand-tier seating ($58.70 value)
- $41 for front grand-tier seating ($63.85 value)
- $48 for rear-mezzanine seating ($81.25 value)
- $48 for rear-orchestra seating ($81.25 value)
- $56 for mid-orchestra seating ($102.25 value)
- $75 for front-orchestra seating ($141.20 value)
- $83 for a VIP package, including front-orchestra seating, a post-show meet-and-greet with the performers, and a poster ($166.85 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
rePlay: Symphony of Heroes
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise’s lush aural landscapes. Arranged by Music Director Chad Seiter, the concert’s four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo’s original music from the Zelda games, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Conductor Eimear Noone leads the full symphony and chorus with the same skills that earned her the opportunity to orchestrate the soundtrack to World of Warcraft and conduct the musical score of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Throughout the euphonious evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes and spotlights exciting moments from the venerable franchise.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/30 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.