All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
- When: Friday, February 27, 2015 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Boston Symphony Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for rows MM–TT of the orchestra (up to $43.50 value)
- $38 for rows AA–LL of the orchestra, or the balcony (up to $59.50 value)
- $46 for rows Q–Z of the orchestra or seats 1–7 or 28–34 of orchestra rows H–P (up to $77 value)
- $76 for seats 8–27 of orchestra rows H–P (up to $127 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/27/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Boston Symphony Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Jason Michael Paul Productions' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.