Snakes are unpredictable creatures, which is why you should never approach them in the wild or depend on them to babysit your pet mongoose. Have a brush with the animal kingdom with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for a single-day pass to Repticon for two adults and two children (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, June 7, or Sunday, June 8, at 10 a.m.
- Where: The Reno Sparks Livestock Events Center
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
Snakes slither in glass display cases, and lizards wriggle in the hands of trained handlers as they’re held up in full view of a curious crowd. This is the scene as one of Repticon’s presenters educates attendees on the biology, behavior, and typing speeds of exotic cold-blooded creatures at one of the year-round shows in cities across the country. Reptile and amphibian breeders, scholars, and handlers engage audiences in lectures and demonstrations in the midst of live reptile exhibits, family activities, and displays for exotic-pet supplies. Presentations may focus on the genetics of large snake species, the specifics of exotic-pet care, and the effect that tiny hats have on the image of arachnids such as tarantulas, scorpions, and spiders.
1350 N Wells Ave.
Reno, NV 89512