Snakes are unpredictable creatures, which is why you should never approach them in the wild or depend on them to babysit your pet mongoose. Have a brush with the animal kingdom with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for a day pass to Repticon's ReptiDay Central Kansas for two adults and two children (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, July 26, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Kansas State Fairground, Sunflower Building
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
Snakes slither in glass display cases, and lizards wriggle in the hands of trained handlers as they're held up in full view of a curious crowd. This is the scene as one of ReptiDay's presenters educates attendees on the biology, behavior, and typing speeds of exotic cold-blooded creatures at shows held in cities across the country. The single-day version of Repticon, its presentations may focus on anything from the genetics of large snake species to the specifics of exotic pet care. Attendees can also ooh, ah, and squirm at a creepy-crawly menagerie of arachnids.