- $15 for a one-day pass to Repticon Houston for two adults and two children (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, December 13, or Sunday, December 14, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Arizona State Fairground Wesley Bolin Building
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule
Children 4 and younger are admitted for free.
Snakes slither in glass display cases, and lizards wriggle in the hands of trained handlers as they’re held up in full view of a curious crowd. This is the scene as one of Repticon’s presenters educates attendees on the biology, behavior, and typing speeds of exotic cold-blooded creatures at one of the year-round shows in cities across the country. Reptile and amphibian breeders, scholars, and handlers engage audiences in lectures and demonstrations in the midst of live reptile exhibits, family activities, and displays for exotic-pet supplies. Presentations may focus on the genetics of large snake species, the specifics of exotic-pet care, and the effect that tiny hats have on the image of arachnids such as tarantulas, scorpions, and spiders.