- $15 for a one-day pass to Repticon for two adults and two children (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, January 31 or Sunday, February 1, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Maryland State Fairgrounds
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule
Children 4 and younger are admitted for free.
Snakes slither in glass display cases, and lizards wriggle in the hands of trained handlers as they’re held up in full view of a curious crowd. This is the scene as one of Repticon’s presenters educates attendees on the biology, behavior, and typing speeds of exotic cold-blooded creatures at shows held in cities across the country. Its presentations may focus on anything from the genetics of large snake species to the specifics of exotic pet care. Attendees can also ooh, ah, and squirm at a creepy-crawly menagerie of arachnids.