- $15 for a one-day pass to ReptiDay Ft. Myers for two adults and two children (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, January 3, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops
- General admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule
Children 4 and younger are admitted for free.
Snakes slither in glass display cases, and lizards wriggle in the hands of trained handlers as they’re held up in full view of a curious crowd. This is the scene as one of ReptiDay’s presenters educates attendees on the biology, behavior, and typing speeds of exotic cold-blooded creatures at shows held in cities across the country. The single-day version of Repticon, its presentations may focus on anything from the genetics of large snake species to the specifics of exotic pet care. Attendees can also ooh, ah, and squirm at a creepy-crawly menagerie of arachnids.