- $15 for two adult and two child tickets to ReptiDay (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 10 a.m.
- Where: Crowne Plaza Fort Myers At Bell Tower Shops
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Click here to view the schedule
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Snakes slither in glass display cases, and lizards wriggle in the hands of trained handlers as they’re held up in full view of a curious crowd. This is the scene as one of ReptiDay’s presenters educates attendees on the biology, behavior, and typing speeds of exotic cold-blooded creatures at shows held in cities across the country. The single-day version of Repticon, its presentations may focus on anything from the genetics of large snake species to the specifics of exotic pet care. It isn’t just about seeing the little guys, however: exhibitors bring along reptilian buddies for purchase, and suppliers make sure new reptile owners head home with the right supplies for their new friends.