- $50 for two tickets to The New York Show on Saturday, December 19, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $80 value)
- $89 for dinner for two at Pergola NYC, starting at 5 p.m., and two tickets to The New York Show at 8:30 p.m. (up to $165 value)
The prix-fixe dinner includes mezza for two (tzatziki, baba ganoush, house-cured olives) and a mixed grill for two (lamb, chicken, grilled vegetables).
The New York Show
- The Show: 90 minutes of standup from five of the country’s top headliners—plus variety acts
- The Headliner: Kurt Metzger, writer for this year’s Emmy award-winning show “Inside Amy Schumer” for outstanding variety sketch series
- Previous Headliners: Kevin Hart, Colin Quinn, Sherrod Small, and Artie Lange
It’s a place to socialize, share a hookah, and have a secret rendezvous. But this flower-shop-turned-restaurant, which Downtown Magazine calls “a gorgeous multi-level, must-see-to-believe dining destination,” is also one of the prime places in the city to indulge in bouquets of Mediterranean flavor. Amid the greenery and scenery of every room, Executive Chef Nestor Moina and his team (many from Midtown’s Remi Restaurant and Neri) serve up zesty small plates of grilled octopus and warm stuffed grape leaves alongside full entrees such as the savory lamb burger. To pair with these flavors, former Mulberry Project–mixologist Scott Fitzgerald crafts elixirs such as the Jalisco Rose (Reposado tequila, shaken with amber agave, apples, rosemary, and lime juice). The hookah selection, meanwhile, follows these Mediterranean currents with sweet scents such as Sangria.
Kurt is one of America’s best comedians and writers. His stand-up has been featured on “The Late Show with Craig Ferguson,” “Last Comic Standing,” “Live at Gotham,” Showtime’s “White Boyz in the Hood,” and his own Comedy Central Presents special, as well as, his hourlong stage act “Kurt Metzger Talks to Young People About Sex.” He can currently be seen on “Inside Amy Schumer.”