What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Retro Futura Tour, starting from $24.90
- Seating: section 101–103, 201, or 202
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Retro Futura Tour
- Howard Jones: AllMusic.com called him the “king of peppy, mid-‘80s British synth-pop” thanks to his keyboard and synth skills on chart-topping singles including “Things Can Only Get Better” and “What Is Love”
- Paul Young: Besides fronting bands such as Streetband and Q-Tips, this English musician became famous for his 1980s solo career—even earning the privilege of singing the opening lines in Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?”
- The English Beat: a seminal new-wave band who packs the dance floor with peppy ska, pop, and soul hits such as “Mirror in the Bathroom” and “Save It for Later”
- Men Without Hats: The new-wave craze of the ’80s wouldn’t have been what it was without “The Safety Dance.” Luckily, the group behind it continues to perform today.
- Katrina: the American musician who, before embarking on a solo career, achieved international fame leading Katrina and the Waves, the pop-rock band behind 1985’s “Walking on Sunshine”
- Modern English: the English new-wave band behind “I Melt with You”
The Fine Print