“Reggae ambassadors” spread messages of peace and love through hits such as “Now That We Found Love” and “Try Jah Love”
What You'll Get
- $24.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $39.72 value)
- $38.50 for one VIP ticket, including passed hors d’oeuvres, access to a dedicated cash bar, VIP front-stage seating, and access to VIP restrooms (up to $61.56 value)
RetroLifeLive: Is it a party or is it a concert? It’s actually both… RetroLife is a party with an intimate concert experience. Enjoy pulsating music (reggae, disco, R&B, Soca and more) from live bands, artists and/or DJs in an awesome environment. Drink, dine and dance to the soundtrack of your life with family, friends and new acquaintances.
- Year Third World formed in Jamaica: 1973
- Their Sound: Former lead singer, the late William “Bunny Rugs” Clarke, described the band to Billboard in 1992 as “Strictly a reggae band, no. Definitely a reggae band, yes.”
- How they’re filling Clarke’s cap: New lead singer AJ Brown takes over on hits including “Now That We Found Love” and “Try Jah Love.”
- How you know they won’t take advantage of the keys they were given to the cities of Atlanta and Key West: They were awarded with the United Nations Peace Medal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.