- $6.50 for one G-Pass to Retro Reboot Featuring The Hot Sauce Committee (up to $16 value)
- When: Thursday, March 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Saint Andrew’s Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Retro Reboot Featuring The Hot Sauce Committee
- What they play: energetic covers of ’90s hip-hop and pop
- Where they got their name: from the title of the Beastie Boys’ last studio album
- Why that’s appropriate: they play the music of the legendary Brooklyn rappers, as well as tunes from Outkast, Sublime, and Eminem
- Other artists they cover: Young MC (“Bust A Move”), N’Sync (“Dirty Pop”), and Backstreet Boys (“Everybody (Backstreet’s Back”)
- Original parody you may hear: “Peppermint Latte,” a Christmas-themed riff on Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”
- What else to expect: matching outfits and choreographed dance moves
St. Andrew's Hall
What was once the meeting spot for the Saint Andrew's Society of Detroit now hosts the hottest live acts and dance parties, including performances by Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, and Iggy Pop. The Main Ballroom sports a tricked-out sound-and-lighting system, a VIP balcony, a hardwood dance floor, and a bar more than 35 feet long. The lower level of The Shelter lives up to its name, as red curtains and a cabaret offer an escape to mellower pastures. Upstairs at The Burns Room, patrons chill out on lounge furniture under chandeliers while savoring views of Congress and the RenCen.