"Retromania" for Two at Clarke Theatre on Friday, May 23, at 7 p.m. (Up to 50% Off)
Over 130 bought
Limited quantity available
In a Nutshell
Nostalgic concert salutes the hitmakers of the '70s with spot-on tributes to Fleetwood Mac, Abba, and Rod Stewart
- $35 for two tickets to “Retromania” (up to $70 value)
- When: Friday, May 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Clarke Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The show: a night of tribute bands saluting some of the biggest rock stars of the ’70s and beyond
- Handling the reigns of Fleetwood Mac: the seven-piece Dreams
- Where you’ve seen their act: on successful tours of Las Vegas and the Dominican Republic
- The set list: classics such as “Don’t Stop” and “Go Your Own Way,” performed with spot-on impersonations of The Mac’s three-part harmonies and Lindsey Buckingham’s crisp guitar licks
- Proof of singer Tracy Masson’s vocal prowess: before she became a solid Stevie Nicks’ surrogate, she led two Janis Joplin tributes
- Handling the pop panache of ABBA: the seven-piece ensemble of Arrival
- What they do: recreate the flashy fashions, swishy moves, and helix harmonies of a real ABBA concert so perfectly, they’ve been granted lifetime discounts at IKEA
- Wait a second, the singer playing ABBA’s Agnetha Fältskog looks a lot like the singer who plays Christine McVie in Dreams: that’s because Wendy Gorrie performs in both acts
- And if you’ve always liked the music of Rod Stewart, but hated the name “Rod”: enjoy his hits as performed by Brent Stewart