- $8 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band: The band’s not actually all that big—there’s only three people in it—but the sound is enough to earn Reverend Peyton’s name. That sound, heard on stomp-along classics such as “Clap Your Hands” and “Raise a Little Hell,” combines country with rockabilly and bluegrass.
- Supersuckers: Singer Eddie Spaghetti leads the self-proclaimed “Greatest Rock ‘n’ Roll Band in the World” through a rampaging set of full-throttle garage stompers with surprisingly authentic country detours.
- Jesse Dayton: The Austin American-Statesman dubbed this multi-talented rockabilly artist the “possessor of a tear-stained voice, a lost soul sensibility and probably a high degree of familiarity with the kinds of places mama warned you about.”