Participants run, walk, or jog a 5k course and then hang out and drink beer; portion of all proceeds supports local non-profits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Craft brew
- Take-home collector’s swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Goodies and giveaways from partners and sponsors * Possibility to win sweet door prizes
- Entertainment: live music, local vendors, and more
- Check-in time and location: Gulf Stream Brewing; race takes place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., please arrive 30 minutes prior to event start to check-in
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older to receive beer; registered underaged participants receive a token for a free non-alcoholic beverage
Run for Beer
These 5K-ish fun-run courses all start and end at local breweries. Participants can enjoy a good beer without the pressure of a time clock. Registration includes free craft beer and swag items, along with access to live music, games, giveaways, and fun with the event partners and sponsors. What’s more, the Brewery Running Series helps folks get active, have fun, and give back by donating a portion of the proceeds to support local non-profits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2019. Online reservation required. Operates in all weather conditions. Must sign waiver. Limit 10 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brewery Running Series
Most everyone rewards themselves with a treat after a long run, whether that's in the form of a root-beer float or a long nap. For Nate Herrington and Morgan Jappe, that reward tends to be a pint of ice-cold beer. In 2012, they combined their passions for running and drinking beer to create the Brewery Running Series.
The series—which quickly expanded to states across the country—invites runners, walkers, and joggers to traverse a 5K course. Upon completion, the celebration begins with live music, activities, and, of course, free beer. All the fun is for a good cause, too. The proceeds from Brewery Running Series's events benefit local nonprofit organizations.