- One G-Pass to Rewind Fest
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $10 for general admission level 200 and 300 (up to $20 value)
- $12 for reserved 100 level back (up to $32.50 value)
- $15 for reserved 100 level front (up to $40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of tribute acts at Rewind Fest: 12
- Best punny band names: Red Not Chilli Peppers (Red Hot Chilli Peppers), UZoo (U2)
- Almost Kiss’s claim to fame: they were handpicked by Kiss frontman Gene Simmons to appear on Gene Simmons’ Family Jewels
- What gives Ozzy Osborne tribute Madman’s Diary their authentic sound: the frontman’s use of Ozzy-era guitars reverberating through a trio of Marshall amps
- Why Bon Jovi tribute Slippery When Wet formed: lead singer Jason Morey looks and sounds uncannily like the New Jersey native, plus they wanted to pay homage to their favorite highway sign
- What Buzzwire says about Prince tribute Perfect Nation: “AJ Vallejo’s Perfect Nation plays every purple-drenched note with absolute conviction and passion.”
- Where Tom Petty tribute The Wildflowers got their name: the Tom Petty album Wildflowers
- Next best thing to seeing Pat Benatar and Blondie in concert: catching a set by tribute act Miss-Used
- What Frankie Velvet and the Mighty Veltones do best: blend rockabilly and Western Swing to emulate the Stray Cats