- One G-Pass to Rewind Fest
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Amphitheater at The Wharf
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $11.50 for 200-level general admission (up to $22.95 value)
- $14 for seating in section 101 or 103 (up to $27.60 value)
- $19 for seating in section 102 (up to $37.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Best punny name of the fest: UZoo
- What gives Ozzy Osborne–tribute Madman’s Diary their authentic sound: the frontman’s use of Ozzy-era guitars reverberating through a trio of Marshall amps
- Coupling vintage instruments with spot-on vocals and visual spectacle: Ramble On, a tribute to Led Zeppelin
- What Buzzwire says about Prince tribute Perfect Nation: “AJ Vallejo’s Perfect Nation plays every purple-drenched note with absolute conviction and passion.”
- Song for which Guns N’ Roses cover band Nightrain is named: Night Train, by Guns N’ Roses
- Which eras of Van Halen will come alive again: both the Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth eras
- How: due to the musical mastery of 5150 and Atomic Punks