All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Rewind Fest
- When: Saturday, July 5, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Amphitheater at The Wharf
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $16 for 200-level general admission (up to $22.95 value)
- $20 for seating in section 103 (up to $27.60 value)
- $27 for seating in section 102 (up to $37.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Best punny name of the fest: UZoo
- What gives Ozzy Osborne–tribute Madman’s Diary their authentic sound: the frontman’s use of Ozzy-era guitars reverberating through a trio of Marshall amps
- Coupling vintage instruments with spot-on vocals and visual spectacle: Ramble On, a tribute to Led Zeppelin
- What Buzzwire says about Prince tribute Perfect Nation: “AJ Vallejo’s Perfect Nation plays every purple-drenched note with absolute conviction and passion.”
- Song for which Guns N’ Roses cover band Nightrain is named: Night Train, by Guns N’ Roses
- Which eras of Van Halen will come alive again: both the Sammy Hagar and David Lee Roth eras
- How: due to the musical mastery of 5150 and Atomic Punks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at The Amphitheater at The Wharf on 7/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.