- One G-Pass to Rewind Tour 2014: Rascal Flatts with Sheryl Crow & Gloriana
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: XFINITY Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $40.75 Value)
- $30 for seating in sections 400 or 800 (up to $59.35 value)
- Click here to view the seatingchart.
- Number of members in Rascal Flatts: 3
- Number of top-20 hits on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts: 26 (so far)
- Number of those that reached #1: 12
- Biggest hit: “What Hurts The Most,” a cover of a Mark Wills song that has arguably eclipsed the original
- Biggest hit off of the Cars soundtrack: “Life is a Highway,” a cover of Tom Cochrane’s 1991 single
- A sign that lead singer Gary LeVox was meant to be a world-famous vocalist: his surname means “the voice”
- Most notable country credentials: multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards; membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Other country credentials: touring stints with Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney, and Taylor Swift; TP’ing Toby Keith’s pickup truck
- What to expect at their live shows: showmanship and charisma as they mix time-tested hits with inspired covers
- What else to expect: new songs from their 2014 release Rewind
- What’s new: Sheryl’s first country album, Feels Like Home
- Can Sheryl do country?: Sheryl can do anything
- 3 x 3 = Sheryl’s total number of Grammy Awards (so far)
- 3 x 9 = her total of Grammy nominations
44: Sheryl’s ranking on VH1’s “100 Greatest Women of Rock and Roll”
41: her ranking on VH1’s “100 Sexiest Artists”
- Things you may not know about Sheryl Crow: she got her start singing backup for Michael Jackson and Don Henley, has a lower-lip scar from a childhood dog bite
- What to expect: new country tunes, a slew of greatest hits, and possibly duets with Gary
- Have some fun: all Sheryl wants to do