- One ticket to any performance of Reynold Alexander’s “Magia”
- When: 7 p.m. nightly
- Where: Wolf Theater in the Clarion Hotel & Casino, Theater A
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 for general-admission seating (up to $49.95 value)
- $32 for VIP seating (up to $69.95 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
Reynold Alexander’s “Magia”
In 2005, Reynold Alexander made Puerto Rico’s Capitol Building vanish. Of course, he eventually made it reappear—Puerto Rico is his homeland, after all, and it’s where he first caught the magic bug when his father showed him the classic trick of pulling a coin from behind his ears to demonstrate the importance of ear hygiene. By the time he was 13, he’d joined the Society of Young Magicians, and in the years since he’s caught a bullet in his teeth and landed in the Guinness Book of World Records for the fastest straitjacket escape. Onstage, Alexander weaves together illusions and escapes with theatrical verve honed while studying drama at the University of Tampa—which still leaves room for a fair amount of comedy and audience interaction.