What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to “Rhythm in the Night”
- When: Wednesday, March 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Santander Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $17.50 for the balcony (up to $35 value)
- $22.75 for the orchestra (up to $45.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Rhythm in the Night”
- What it isn’t: a concert by Italian band Corona (that’s “Rhythm of the Night”)
- What it is: an Irish dance performance to commemorate St. Patrick’s Day
- The premise: A shadowy heroic figure must find his way through the deception and temptation around him and not get distracted by the fact that hundreds of people are watching his every move from the darkness.
- Who’s on stage: 18 Irish step-dancers
- Who choreographed the program: Justin Boros, a former dancer with Michael Flatley’s Lord of the Dance, and fellow dancer and musician Gregg Senko
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at The Santander Performing Arts Center on 3/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.