- One G-Pass to see Rhythm of the Dance
- When: Tuesday, March 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$26 for the reserved floor, highlighted in red on the seating chart (up to C$53.75 value)
- C$21 for the reserved stands, highlighted in green on the seating chart (up to C$42.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Rhythm of the Dance
Rhythm of the Dance is more than a celebration of traditional Irish music and step-dancing—it’s also a visual retrospective of the Emerald Isle. Each of the evening’s short dances depicts a different person or event from Irish history, as performed by The National Dance Company of Ireland. There’s “Blind Encounter,” a surprisingly comic take on the war for independence in the 18th century, and “The Drill,” a more somber number about revolutionary leader Michael Collins. In “The Hill of Tara,” the pagan Celts meet the Christian faithful at the former seat of the King of Ireland, while in “Celtic Warriors” the dancers embody traditional Celtic battle-drums. It’s not all ancient history either: other vignettes take place in the era of swing music, the rocking 1960s, and the current cyborg uprising.