- $37.50 for one G-Pass to Elvis Lives! (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Seating: main floor section A or second balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many more lives Elvis has: three, thanks to a trinity of finalists from the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest
- The eras they pay homage to: young Elvis and his centrifugal pelvis, movie-era Elvis, leather-jacket “comeback” Elvis, and sequined-jumpsuit “Vegas” Elvis
- Guest appearance: Ann-Margaret (or at least a dead ringer for her), who often collaborated with The King and was considered by many to be the “female version” of him
- King cred: the show is endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, which holds the copyright on blue suede shoes
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.