- $30 for one G-Pass to The Priests (up to $54.25 value)
- When: Thursday, March 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Seating: main floor or balcony
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Priests performing “You Raise Me Up”
- The Priests: Very Reverend Eugene O’Hagan, Very Reverend Martin O’Hagan, Very Reverend David Delargy
- Most unusual venue they’ve recorded in: St. Peter’s Basilica at The Vatican
- Guinness Book of World Records achievement: “Fastest Selling UK Debut for a Classical Act”
- Christmas album that could move any Grinch: Noël
- What to expect: classical Christian hymns sung with ethereal harmonies
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.