What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Alton Brown – Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour
- When: Wednesday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $38 for third balcony, rows R–T (up to $62 value)
- $44 for third balcony, rows M–R (up to $72 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on his long-running TV show, Good Eats
- Other hats he wears: chef, author, filmmaker, Iron Chef America host
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- What Alton’s packing for his tour, in his own words: “specialized cooking gear, amplifiers, projectors, ponchos, pastries of unusual size.”
- What you’ll see during his live show: cooking experiments, comedy, multimedia presentations, a live band playing the “Airport Shrimp Blues”
- Dress code for audience: a poncho provided by the theater, if you’re sitting close to the stage
- Dress code for randomly selected audience volunteers: a lab coat provided by Alton
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Rialto Square Theatre on 3/25. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.