- $28 for one G-Pass to The McCartney Years (up to $46.75 value)
- When: Friday, April 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Seating: section A of the main floor or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The McCartney Years
- The Concept: a note-for-note rendition of the 1973 Paul McCartney “Wings Over America” concert
- The Performers: longtime Paul McCartney tribute singer Yuri Pool; Canadian vocalist Laura Gagnon as Linda McCartney; bassist David Usselman filling Denny Laine’s shoes; guitarist and Jimmy McCullough look-alike Braden DeCooman; Joe English-esque drummer Dean McKey; keyboardist Hubert Orlowski
- The Accolades: original Beatles promoter Sid Bernstein enthusiastically declared them to be “best on the scene today!”
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.