- $35 for one G-Pass to see Shadows of the ’60s (up to $57.25 value)
- When: Saturday, April 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Seating: mid to rear main floor or mid balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Shadows of the ’60s
- The Show: a fully choreographed performance that replicates Motown hits from the Four Tops, The Temptations, and The Supremes note-for-note
- The Music: “Reach Out, I’ll Be There,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” “Can’t Get Next to You,” and many more
- The Musicians: a who’s who of seasoned performers including The Drifters’ Dave Revels, Showtime at the Apollo’s Julia Garrison, and veteran saxophonist Mark Fineberg
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.