What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Engelbert Humperdinck
- When: Friday, August 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for the second balcony (up to $63 value)
- $25 for the third balcony (up to $52.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Engelbert Humperdinck: as the crooner who for years contended with Tom Jones for the crown of Las Vegas lounge
- Who won that contest: hard to say, but Humperdinck took the title of the “King of Romance”
- His other names: Arnold George Dorsey (his birth name), Gerry Dorsey (his original stage name)
- Where he got “Engelbert Humperdinck”: he borrowed it from a 19th-century German opera composer
- Modern Humperdinck’s classics: “After the Lovin’,” “Release Me,” “The Last Waltz”
- His most recent release: Engelbert Calling, a double-album of duets with an all-star lineup of pop, rock, country, and opera stars, recorded across two years and four cities
- New duets likely to warm your heart: “Something About the Way You Look Tonight” with Elton John, “It Matters To Me” with Dionne Warwick, and “Release Me” with Wynonna Judd
- New duet likely to drop your jaw: a take on Blood, Sweat & Tears’ “Spinning Wheel” with the decidedly unromantic Gene Simmons
- What you’ll get on his latest tour: a career-spanning set of time-tested favorites, plenty of tracks from Engelbert Calling, and tingling sensations as a master showman shows Cupid who’s boss
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Rialto Square Theatre on 8/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.