- $25 for one G-Pass to see Classic Albums Live: Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon (up to $51.25 value)
- When: Friday, May 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Seating: section A of the main floor or balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Classic Albums Live
- The concept: musicians recreating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon
- The songs: starting with “Speak to Me,” the performers surge onward through “The Great Gig in the Sky” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into “Money” and the rest of Side B
- The mastermind: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent
- Other albums in their repertoire: The Beatles’ Abbey Road, Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors, Led Zeppelin’s Houses of the Holy, The Eagles’ Hotel California
- Their longest concert: a 13-hour performance of the entire Beatles catalog in Toronto in 2006
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.