What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for section A rear main floor or second balcony seating (up to $69 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Family Stone: Even without front Sly in the spotlight, the founding members of The Family Stone bring the soul and funk with jams such as “Everyday People” and “Hot Fun in the Summertime”
- Rick Derringer: This producer and guitar hero is best known for his fretwork with Edgar and Johnny Winter and for hits such as “Teenage Love Affair” and “Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo”
- Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels: This Michigan Rock and Roll Legends Hall of Famer whose blue-eyed soul packs a black-eyed punch unleashes his raucous, definitive take on “Devil With a Blue Dress On,” typically followed by a howling run through “Good Golly Miss Molly.”
- Badfinger featuring Joey Molland: The Welsh band’s hit “Come and Get It”, written and produced by Paul McCartney, was a worldwide hit, and they garnered recent attention for “Baby Blue” after it was featured in the series finale of Breaking Bad.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.