- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for rear main floor or balcony seating (up to $42.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live Presents Creedence Clearwater Revival Chronicle
- The concept: virtuosic musicians re-creating a classic-rock album note for note
- The album: Chronicle, Vol. 1, also known as Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits
- The legacy: it’s CCR’s best-selling record, having gone platinum eight times in the wake of its 1976 release
- The praise: it was ranked 59 on Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Albums of All Time, a rare feat for a compilation album
- What you’ll hear: literally all of CCR’s charted hits, as Chronicle contains every single one
- Including: “Proud Mary,” “Bad Moon Rising,” “Down On the Corner,” and “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”
- Those most likely to enjoy the concert: die-hard CCR fans, die-easy swamp-rock fans, most people with ears
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.