- One G-Pass to see Smokey Joe’s Cafe featuring The Coasters
- When: Friday, November 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for the main floor or balcony, section A (up to $65.50 value)
- $32 for the main floor or balcony, section B (up to $54.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Smokey Joe’s Cafe Featuring The Coasters
- What it is: a musical revue that pays tribute to prolific rock and R&B songwriters Leiber and Stoller
- Famous songs written by the duo: “Hound Dog,” “On Broadway,” “Love Potion No. 9”
- Even more famous songs written by the duo: “Why Do Fools Fall In Love,” “Stand By Me,” “Jailhouse Rock”
- How many of these famous songs get played at Smokey Joe’s: 39
- How you know The Coasters: as the seminal vocal group that blended R&B and doo-wop on hits such as “Young Blood” and “Yakety Yak”
- Who penned those songs: Leiber and Stoller, of course
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.