- One G-Pass to see The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Rocks! Extravaganza
- When: Wednesday, November 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $48 for the main floor or balcony, section A (up to $77.75 value)
- $38 for the main floor or balcony, section B (up to $61.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
The Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Rocks! Extravaganza
- When you first met Brian Setzer and his pompadour: when he crooned for the Stray Cats, the band that lassoed rockabilly into the 1980s
- When he formed his eponymous orchestra: 1990
- Hits of theirs you’ve swing-danced to: “Jump Jive an’ Wail,” “Gettin’ In the Mood”
- Their Christmas show: festive holiday tunes infused with swing-band bombast and rockabilly blitz
- Some of those festive tunes: “Jingle Bell Rock,” “Dig That Crazy Santa Claus,” “Boogie Woogie Santa Claus”
- Some non-holiday Stray Cat tunes you may hear: “Stray Cat Strut” and “Rock This Town”
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.