All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass ticket to see The Hit Men
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $35 for mid to rear main floor or mid balcony (up to $54.75 value)
- $26 for rear main floor or 3rd balcony (up to $44.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Hit Men
- Who the Hit Men are: a band of top session musicians, composers and arrangers, and expert vocalists who helped shape the music landscape throughout the ’60s, ‘70’s, and ’80s
- Acts that they pulled off multi-platinum contracts for: Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Tommy James & The Shondells, The Critters, Carly Simon, Jim Croce, Cat Stevens, Barry Manilow, and Elton John & Kiki Dee
- Their cred: Gerry Polici drummed and sang lead on The Four Seasons’ “Oh What A Night,” which Lee Shapiro arranged; Jimmy Ryan pulled off the mighty guitar solo in Carly Simon’s “You’re So Vain;” Larry Gates cowrote hits for Desmond Child; and singer Russ Velazquez recorded with Sting and the Ramones
- What to expect live: sing-along classics such as “Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You,” “Peace Train,” “Bad Bad Leroy Brown,” and “You’re So Vain,” plus charming banter and behind-the-scenes stories
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Rialto Square Theatre on 11/29. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.