What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Rialto “Drop in” Jazz Festival
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Frisbie Park
- Door time: 11 a.m. for GA, 10 a.m. for VIP
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the artist lineup
- $52 for general admission (up to $65 value)
- $84 for VIP admission, including access to VIP areas, a souvenir package, and VIP parking (up to $100 value)
Rialto “Drop in” Jazz Festival
- Sheila E.: The former Prince protege behind the smash hit “The Glamorous Life” made history as late-night TV’s first female bandleader on Magic Johnson’s The Magic Hour; recently she won season three of CMT’s Gone Country and shared her vocal and percussion talents on Dave Koz’s holiday tour.
- David Benoit: Throughout his nearly 40-year career in smooth jazz, this ace pianist has charted 25 albums, scored three Grammy nominations, and played for presidents Reagan, Clinton, and Bush; that’s his piano magic you hear during The Weather Channel’s “Local on the 8’s” segment.
- Byron Miller (Psycho Bass) and the All-Star Band: This ace of bass and former member of Roy Ayers’ Ubiquity leads a band that includes drummer Gordon Campbell (Earth, Wind & Fire), pianist Herman Jackson (keyboardist/music arranger on American Idol), and guitarist Paul Jackson (Herbie Hancock).
- Tommy Davidson: Best known for his roles on In Living Color, Booty Call, and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, this veteran entertainer brings comic energy to his co-hosting duties with local radio hero Josefa Salinas.
- Other Notable Guests: Sounds of Sunrise, a supergroup featuring Natt Watts, Stanley Randolph, and Lance Lucas | Eisenhower High School Jazz Band | Mayor Deborah Robertson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced reservation recommended for best seating. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Frisbie Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Rialto Youth Collaborative Nonprofit Organization's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11 a.m. for GA, 10 a.m. for VIP. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.