- One ticket to the Rialto “Drop in” Jazz Festival
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Frisbie Park
- Door time: 11 a.m. for GA, 10 a.m. for VIP
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the artist lineup
- $52 for general admission (up to $65 value)
- $84 for VIP admission, including access to VIP areas, a souvenir package, and VIP parking (up to $100 value)
Rialto “Drop in” Jazz Festival
- Sheila E.: The former Prince protege behind the smash hit “The Glamorous Life” made history as late-night TV’s first female bandleader on Magic Johnson’s The Magic Hour; recently she won season three of CMT’s Gone Country and shared her vocal and percussion talents on Dave Koz’s holiday tour.
- David Benoit: Throughout his nearly 40-year career in smooth jazz, this ace pianist has charted 25 albums, scored three Grammy nominations, and played for presidents Reagan, Clinton, and Bush; that’s his piano magic you hear during The Weather Channel’s “Local on the 8’s” segment.
- Byron Miller (Psycho Bass) and the All-Star Band: This ace of bass and former member of Roy Ayers’ Ubiquity leads a band that includes drummer Gordon Campbell (Earth, Wind & Fire), pianist Herman Jackson (keyboardist/music arranger on American Idol), and guitarist Paul Jackson (Herbie Hancock).
- Tommy Davidson: Best known for his roles on In Living Color, Booty Call, and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, this veteran entertainer brings comic energy to his co-hosting duties with local radio hero Josefa Salinas.
- Other Notable Guests: Sounds of Sunrise, a supergroup featuring Natt Watts, Stanley Randolph, and Lance Lucas | Eisenhower High School Jazz Band | Mayor Deborah Robertson
598 East Easton St.
Rialto, CA 92376