- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in section 4 or 8 (up to $42.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rib Round Up
- Hunter Hayes: The country crooner behind “Somebody’s Heartbreak” and “I Want Crazy” plays over 30 instruments and has earned an exhaustive list of awards, including five Grammy nods, several American Music Awards, and two American Country Awards. The fact that he’s only 24 lends credence to the rumor that he’s actually Ponce de León.
- Frankie Ballard: Ballard was virtually unknown before he entered Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star competition. But after winning the contest and scoring an opening slot for Chesney, he skyrocketed to the top of the charts with “Helluva Life” from his sophomore album, Sunshine and Whiskey—then hit number one again and again with the title track and “Young & Crazy.”
- Parmalee: This Nashville quartet blends bluegrass, traditional country, southern rock, and blues with the odd hint of pop, resulting in chart-toppers such as “Carolina,” “Close Your Eyes,” and “Musta Had a Good Time.”
- Other acts: Granger Smith | Michael Ray | Dylan Scott | Chris Lane