All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one reserved ticket (up to $32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Star: Inna Faliks, whom Chicago WTTW called “a concert pianist of the highest order,” returning to the Greensboro Symphony Orchestra for her second show of the season
- The Backing Band: no slouches themselves, this chamber group is comprised of maestro Dmitry Sitkovetsky on violin, and the principal members of the oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, and cello sections
- The Music: lesser known works of some of the great composers, including Beethoven’s Quintet for Piano and Winds and Ravel’s Gaspard de la Nuit for solo piano
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2016. Limit 4/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greensboro Symphony Orchestra
The Greensboro Symphony’s mighty oak has grown from the most acornic of beginnings—its story started in the 1920s with a group of musicians at Woman's College. Over the years, the symphony has grown into a cultural cornerstone of the community, with community-outreach programs, youth-involvement events, a secret volcano headquarters, and an endowment fund.