What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Richard Nader’s 25th Anniversary All Star Summer DooWop Concert
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: IZOD Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.; parking lot opens at 3 p.m. for a classic-car show
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- $20 for rows 15–19 of section 116 or rows 15–16 of section 128 (up to $40.35 value)
- $26 for sections 106, 110, 120, or 124 (up to $52.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Richard Nader’s 25th Anniversary All Star Summer DooWop Concert
- Richard Nader was: an award-winning concert producer who was influential in the creation of “classic rock” and “golden oldies” radio formats
- The concert celebrates: his life, the 25th anniversary of his popular doo-wop concert series, and the music that kept bobby socks bopping in the ’50s
- The lineup: an all-star cast of vocal legends who appeared in Nader’s first doo-wop showcase
- How you know Cleveland Still and The Dubs: from late ’50s ditties such as “Could This Be Magic” and “Chapel of Dreams”
- Jay and the Americans song that epitomized drive-in snuggling or that time Dwight D. Eisenhower blew you a kiss: “This Magic Moment”
- Other numbers that’ll take you back to your first trip up Lovers Lane: The Chantels’ “Look Into My Eyes,” The Capris’ “There’s a Moon Out Tonight,” and The Duprees’ “You Belong to Me”
- Special performances: guest stars Tommy Mara and The Crests perform a salute to departed crooner Johnny Maestro; sister doo-wop act Twin Gold honor veterans and members of the armed forces
- Reason to get there early: to peruse a classic-car display in the parking lot and meet the artists during an autograph session
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at IZOD Center on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.