- One ticket to Richard Vission
- When: Friday, March 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Park City Live
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $4 for general admission (up to $8.78 value)
- $12 for mezzanine seating and platinum sky bar access (up to $24.60 value)
- His Sound: a pulse-pounding fusion of frenetic beats and dance-worthy rhythms that have rocketed more than 40 of his EDM remixes up the Billboard Dance Charts to the no. 1 spot
- A Few of His Hit Remixes: Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance,” OneRepublic’s “Apologize,” David Bowie’s “Let’s Dance,” and Justin Timberlake’s “Sexyback”
- Where Else to Find Him: on his EDM show Powertools on L.A.’s Power 106, which frequently features EDM masters including Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, and Laidback Luke
Park City Live
Underneath Park City Live’s shimmering laser light system, a slew of musical acts shine. The energetic venue is equally at home pulsating with dance music or hosting a stripped-down acoustic show, beckoning a diverse crowd of music aficionados to its dynamic confines. But the venue didn't begin life as a haven for audiophiles and their ears. The historic Summit County War Veterans Memorial Building, completed in 1940 following a fire, was originally home to an American Legion room, rifle range, gymnasium, and the Boy Scouts. But by 1984, the entertainment needs of the city had changed, and the building began providing recreation of the more artistic variety. Today, the space serves as the home for Park City Live, as well as O’Shucks Bar & Grill and Rock ‘N’ Reilly’s Irish Pub.