What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for premium seating (up to $25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Against Robert Morris University on Sunday, November 20, at 1:30 p.m.
- Against Texas Tech University on Saturday, December 17, at 12:30 p.m.
- Against St. Bonaventure University on Wednesday, January 11, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Duquesne University on Saturday, January 28, at 6 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About University of Richmond Athletics
The history of the University of Richmond's athletics program stretches back to the 1800s. The Spiders' football team has faced the College of William and Mary more than 100 times since 1898, making their rivalry over the Capital Cup the fourth-longest in college football, not including the timeless rivalry between groundskeepers and gophers. On the national stage, the Spiders won the NCAA Division I FCS Championship in 2008, their first-ever nationwide title. Such outsized accolades extend to Richmond's men's basketball team as well. The Spiders have a reputation for upsetting heavy favorites in March as the only team in NCAA tournament history to win games as a 12-seed, 13-seed, 14-seed, and 15-seed.