What You'll Get
- One game package to see the Staten Island Yankees
- Where: Richmond County Bank Ballpark
- Seating: Sections 5–13, or best available
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $20 for one ticket and a dinner package (up to $43.60 total value)
- $22 for one ticket, a dinner package, and a Derek Jeter statuette (up to $61.60 total value)
- All-you-can-eat burgers, hot dogs, and chicken sandwiches
- Unlimited water and soda
The all-you-can-eat stand is open for 2.5 hours from when the gates open.
- Friday, August 15, at 7 p.m. (Tri-City ValleyCats)
- Saturday, August 16, at 7 p.m. (Tri-City ValleyCats)
- Sunday, August 17, at 4 p.m. (Tri-City ValleyCats)
- Wednesday, August 20, at 7 p.m. (Brooklyn Cyclones)
- Monday, August 25, at 7 p.m. (Brooklyn Cyclones)
- Tuesday, August 26, at 7 p.m. (Brooklyn Cyclones)
- Friday, August 29, at 7 p.m. (Vermont Lake Monsters)
- Saturday, August 30, at 7 p.m. (Vermont Lake Monsters)
- Monday, September 1, at 7 p.m. (Brooklyn Cyclones)
Staten Island Yankees
In 1999, as New York City’s first minor-league baseball team, the Staten Island Yankees adopted the name of one of MLB’s most successful franchises. Since that time, the Baby Bombers have lived up to their big-league affiliate’s iconic status, winning six New York-Penn League championships—including an initial title in just their second year.
But perhaps fittingly for a city such as New York, that commanding run has also included some bizarre moments. In 2008, for instance, the Yankees’ ambidextrous pitcher Pat Venditte found himself in a dual of a different sort with Brooklyn Cyclones switch-hitter Ralph Henriquez. More than able but less than willing, neither player would pick a side—leading to the formation of a new official rule for such situations. Perhaps just as strange, the team never even got to celebrate that first championship in a home stadium, since Richmond County Bank Ballpark wasn’t completed until the next year. Today it stands, though, with clear views just past center field of the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty waving her foam finger.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Richmond County Bank Ballpark. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.