All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for a game package to see the Staten Island Yankees ($24 total value)
- Where: Richmond County Bank Ballpark
- Seating: Sections 5–13
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The game package includes:
- One ticket ($18 value, plus fees)
- One hot dog with a soft drink or water ($6 value)
Game Options (Promotions)
- Against the Vermont Lake Monsters on Saturday, August 15, at 7 p.m. (foam finger giveaway)
- Against the Aberdeen Ironbirds on Monday, August 24, at 7 p.m.
- Double-header against the Ironbirds on Tuesday, August 25, at 5 p.m. * Two 7-inning games with a 30-minute break between games.
- Double-header agains the Ironbirds on Wednesday, August 26, at 5 p.m. * Two 7-inning games with a 30-minute break between games.
- Against the Connecticut Tigers on Monday, August 31, at 7 p.m. (Back 2 School game)
- Against the Tigers on Tuesday, September 1, at 7 p.m. (Back 2 School game)
- Against the Tri-City ValleyCats on Wednesday, September 2, at 7 p.m. (Back 2 School game)
- Against the ValleyCats on Thursday, September 3, at 7 p.m. (Back 2 School game)
Each Back 2 School game includes a Staten Island Yankees back-to-school kit, Scooter bookmark, and a glossy 8”x10” Derek Jeter photo.
Staten Island Yankees
In 1999, as New York City’s first minor-league baseball team, the Staten Island Yankees adopted the name of one of MLB’s most successful franchises. Since that time, the Baby Bombers have lived up to their big-league affiliate’s iconic status, winning six New York-Penn League championships—including an initial title in just their second year.
But perhaps fittingly for a city such as New York, that commanding run has also included some bizarre moments. In 2008, for instance, the Yankees’ ambidextrous pitcher Pat Venditte found himself in a dual of a different sort with Brooklyn Cyclones switch-hitter Ralph Henriquez. More than able but less than willing, neither player would pick a side—leading to the formation of a new official rule for such situations. Perhaps just as strange, the team never even got to celebrate that first championship in a home stadium, since Richmond County Bank Ballpark wasn’t completed until the next year. Today it stands, though, with clear views just past center field of the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty waving her foam finger.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on game day for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.