- $9 for two general-admission tickets ($20 value)
- Available dates: The season opener on Saturday, November 7, at 6 p.m. (Fayetteville Flight); Saturday, November 21, at 6 p.m. (DMV Warriors); or Sunday, December 6, at 6 p.m. (Hampton Stallions)
The Scouting Report
- Background: The 2014-15 campaign marks the Elite’s fifth season in the ABA, and they’ve compiled a 52–13 combined record in their first four seasons.
- Team highlights: Back-to-back Atlantic Division championships in 2013 and 2014
- 2015 season preview: On November 7, the Elite tip off the new year, which runs into early March and features nine scheduled home games.
The American Basketball Association has more than 90 members, so unless their uniforms are made from an emperor's new clothes, it can be hard for new teams to stand out. But don't tell that to the Richmond Elite. After finishing their inaugural season in 2011 ranked as the league's 11th-best team, the Elite followed up with back-to-back division championships in 2012 and 2013. In its short but successful history, the franchise has also sparked international professional careers for seven of its players. That on-the-court success carries over to the outside world, too, where Elite players continually contribute to their community by hosting events, youth camps, and other hoops-related activities.