What You'll Get
- $9 for two general-admission tickets (up to $20 value)
- Available dates: Friday, February 12, at 7 p.m. (Jacksonville Giants); Saturday, February 13, at 6 p.m. (Charlotte Dynasty); Sunday, February 28, at 5 p.m. (Fayetteville Flight); Saturday, March 5, at 6 p.m. (Baltimore Hawks)
The Scouting Report
- Team highlights: Back-to-back Atlantic Division championships in 2013 and 2014, and a solid 11–4 record last season
- This season: The Elite are currently undefeated at 10–0, making them one of the ABA’s top teams this season
- Key matchup: February 12 against the Jacksonville Giants, who are ranked second in the ABA with a 15–4 record
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Richmond Elite
The American Basketball Association has more than 90 members, so unless their uniforms are made from an emperor's new clothes, it can be hard for new teams to stand out. But don't tell that to the Richmond Elite. After finishing their inaugural season in 2011 ranked as the league's 11th-best team, the Elite followed up with back-to-back division championships in 2012 and 2013. In its short but successful history, the franchise has also sparked international professional careers for seven of its players. That on-the-court success carries over to the outside world, too, where Elite players continually contribute to their community by hosting events, youth camps, and other hoops-related activities.