What You'll Get
- $36 for one rear-orchestra ticket (up to $63.25 value)
- $54 for one front-orchestra ticket with one drink voucher (up to $74.50 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
Symphony Pops: Windborne’s Music of Whitney Houston
- Whitney Houston: the indomitable vocalist who has sold over 170 million albums, singles, and videos worldwide
- Rashidra Scott: a Broadway star seen in Avenue Q, Finian’s Rainbow, Hair, and Sister Act, who now steps into Houston’s shoes for this performance
- Richmond Symphony: the backbone of this sweeping tribute, adding symphonic grandeur to hits including “How Will I Know?”, “Where Do Broken Hearts Go?”, and “I Will Always Love You.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact Richmond Symphony prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Richmond Symphony
What do you get when you combine 70 classical musicians, 150 singers, and 260 student musicians? A symphony with a little something for everyone. There are the frequent classical concerts, of course, such as Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, as well as the layered harmonies of the choral program. And in the Pops series, audiences hear symphonic arrangements of popular music, from horror-movie scores to the hits of Michael Jackson. Finally, the Youth Orchestra Program prepares youngsters for careers in the classical-music world by letting them play alongside the symphony. With such culturally omnivorous programming, it's no surprise the Richmond Symphony corrals over 200,000 audience members each year.