- $55 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Rick Mercer Report: the platform that Rick Mercer has stood on since 2004 to deliver fake news, real news, and interviews with influential Canadians such as former New Democratic Party leader Ed Broadbent and Sarah McLachlan
- Where You Saw Him Before That: This Hour has 22 Minutes, where Mercer first developed his rants and toured America to interview laypeople such as George W. Bush about basic Canadian politics
- And Before That: Mercer toured the country during satirical political stage shows such as Show Me the Button, I’ll Push It, or Charles Lynch Must Die and I’ve Killed Before, I’ll Kill Again
- Rick’s Rants: short, two-minute segments where he speaks directly to the camera about a current event—so far he’s talked about everything from internet comments to student voting
- In Print: His rants have hit the pages in the form of the best-seller Streeters. He again hit the stands with Rick Mercer Report: The Book in 2007 and his latest, A Nation Worth Ranting About in 2012.
- His Accolades: Mercer has earned more than 25 Gemini Awards for his television work; he has also been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada and inspired many Americans to actually learn about their neighbors to the north.
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.