What You'll Get
Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this Groupon.
- $48 for a Rick Springfield concert package (up to a $95.83 value)
- When: Sunday, September 8, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Standing room only general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- One general admission G-Pass (a $45.83 value)
- Foundation Room access ($40 value)
- Dessert bar ($10 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the ’80s; your buddy Jesse is starting to resent you
- Where you’ve seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Or maybe: on The View; touting his upcoming novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital
- Top-10 hits that have only improved with age: “I’ve Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers”
- Other hits you might hear: “Affair of the Heart,” “Love is Alright Tonight,” “Calling All Girls”
- Year he’ll receive his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: 2014
- New song you just gotta hear: “The Man That Never Was”
- Reason you just gotta hear it: to see whether Springfield’s contribution to the Sound City soundtrack beats those by album-mates Paul McCartney and Stevie Nicks
- Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 63: Australian genes, probably?<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 9/8. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older for Foundation Room. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.